You’re invited to our very special Christmas Program!
Come join us as we celebrate the Christmas miracle with songs and readings as part of our church service.
Don’t forget to invite your friends and neighbors!
Pack a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child and help spread the Gospel around the world!
What: A small shoebox can have a big impact! What goes into the box is fun, but what comes out of it is eternal. Be a part of changing children’s lives all over the world in Jesus’ name through the power of a simple gift with Operation Christmas Child. If you’d like an empty box to pack, please see Toni Langenfeld.
When & Where: Drop your box off in the foyer by Nov 17.
- Find a Shoebox: Start with an average-size cardboard or plastic shoebox. If you want to wrap it, cover the box and lid separately.
- Girl or Boy? Decide whether you will pack a box for a girl or a boy, and the age category: 2–4, 5–9, or 10–14.
- Fill with Gifts: Select a medium to large “wow” item such as a soccer ball with pump or stuffed animal, then fill with other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Pray: Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift. You can also include a personal note and photo.
- Follow Your Box Labels: Donate $9 online and receive a tracking label to follow your box and discover the destination of your shoebox gift.
Since the beginning of recorded time, cultures across the globe have predicted the end of our world. As global unrest and natural disasters across the planet build in intensity and frequency, many are left wondering if the time is near. Join us as we explore the myths and facts that surround the Appearing – an event mentioned over 2,500 times in the Bible.
What: Church Campout
When: Sept 14-16
**If you would like to camp, please sign up on the sign-up sheet in the church foyer**
Our church will be closed Sabbath, Sept 15, and we hope everyone will join us for Sabbath worship and fellowship at Stokes.
Sabbath School will start at 10 AM at Stokes State Forest – group site G. Bring your picnic food to share, potluck-style, for both lunch and dinner and spend the day outside, worshiping in the morning, hiking in the afternoon, and finishing the night with a bonfire.
We hope to see you there!
Just a quick reminder that there will be no service in Tranquility Church tomorrow. We look forward to spending the day with you at camp meeting, worshipping with our brothers and sisters from the New Jersey Conference. Our choir will have a special appearance during the afternoon program that you don’t want to miss!
Daniel Masaka was so kind to drop off a few goodies for the church. There is some bread, some cereal, and lots of granola and healthy snacks. We invite to to stop by after the morning service and take some treats home! We will keep the church open during lunch time for you.