If you cannot play the presentation above, click here to watch the sermon video.
Our business meeting this year will be held by video conference. We strongly encourage you to join using a computer, smartphone, or tablet, so you can follow the presentations and use the voting function.
We will discuss the following agenda items:
- 2019/2020 Budget Report
- Discussion and vote for Use of Surplus Donations
- 2020/2021 Proposed Budget
- Extension of Church Office term until year-end
- Nominating Committee Members Vote
- Including major department heads on the church board
- Making church office positions a 1-year term
We hope to see you there (or at least hear your voice)!
During this crisis we want to continue to support not only our own members but also address the needs of our community. We are grateful that members have been contributing to our Community Services Fund, enabling us to donate $250 each to The Weekend Bag Program and the Morris County Interfaith Food Pantry.
Even though we are not able to get together, we want to encourage you to continue to give to the needs of the church and our community. Currently we are receiving about half the tithe, and only 20% of the combined budget we usually have. Please remember that you can give your donations through Adventist Giving or Paypal. You can also send a check with a note on how to allocate the funds directly to our treasurer. Send your mail to:
Tranquility SDA Church
c/o Jost Langenfeld
21 Hainesburg River Rd
Columbia, NJ 07832
Tranquility Church Board
- Gabe – High School
- Hannah – Middle School
- Noelle – Associates in Business Administration
- Gianni – Associates in Business Administration