Pack a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child and help spread the Gospel around the world!
What: A small shoebox can have a big impact! What goes into the box is fun, but what comes out of it is eternal. Be a part of changing children’s lives all over the world in Jesus’ name through the power of a simple gift with Operation Christmas Child. If you’d like an empty box to pack, please see Toni Langenfeld.
When & Where: Drop your box off in the foyer by Nov 17.
- Find a Shoebox: Start with an average-size cardboard or plastic shoebox. If you want to wrap it, cover the box and lid separately.
- Girl or Boy? Decide whether you will pack a box for a girl or a boy, and the age category: 2–4, 5–9, or 10–14.
- Fill with Gifts: Select a medium to large “wow” item such as a soccer ball with pump or stuffed animal, then fill with other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Pray: Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift. You can also include a personal note and photo.
- Follow Your Box Labels: Donate $9 online and receive a tracking label to follow your box and discover the destination of your shoebox gift.